Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 92, June 30, 2010

Today, the weather was so nice it could have been packaged in San Diego and sent overnight express. Yes, that's my way of saying I didn't do my usual number of pages. Tomorrow's supposed to be really nice, too. But I know I'll do at least five pages and maybe more. Usually, I like to write first drafts of novels during the winter, when it's very easy to stay indoors. In fact, working on writing a novel for three-plus months is a good way to make the cold weather seem to go by quickly. But this project got off schedule.

That's life.

I wrote three pages today. The first scene was actually an addition to yesterday's last scene. Not a normal occurrence, but it happens. Now another character is putting his life in jeopardy. (Read yesterday's post if you want to know more.) In the other scene, a supporting character dupes the sexual predator into coming out of his hiding place. He has ill intent for the predator, but who gets the better of whom remains to be seen.

Day 92 of writing my new novel is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment