Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 94, July 2, 2010

I got off to a good start today and closed with a good finish. In between I did a lot of stuff that was ordinary but satisfying. Went to the gym to renew my daily battle against time and gravity. Went to lunch with my three favorite people. Came home and took a quick nap to get recharged. Finished with five-plus pages.

In today's first scene we see the place from which the antagonists will launch their climactic attack, and watch as one romantic fool (still a nice guy, though) seeks to foil the lead antagonist, for her own good, mind you. In the second scene, we learn that the chief protagonist has put a nice strategy into play to foil several adversaries, but even the best plans might be undone by circumstance. Even so, one bright idea can lead to another, and the protagonist is zeroing in on his opposite number.

Day 94 of writing my new novel is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment