Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 78, June 16, 2010

Fortunately for me, I rarely get sick. But last night my throat got scratchy, usually the first symptom of getting a cold for me. I don't suffer even minor infections passively. I counterattacked with Zicam lozenges and iced green tea. Felt a little low energy for a while. But I hewed to discipline and got an early start and wrote four pages. Pushed through a workout and a two-mile walk. Then took it easy for a while. Came back to the keyboard this evening and wrote two more pages.

All six pages were nice work. The two scenes I wrote advanced both the plot and the development of character. When you can get a two-fer in a scene you're doing well.

But I'm kinda running out of gas now. So that's it for this post.

Day 78 of writing my new novel is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment